Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Only 10 more days and I'm going crazy.

I only have 10 days left in this country before I'm off to England! It's hard to believe I'll be across the ocean so soon. I can't wait, but at the same time I'm so nervous. I have so much to get ready for and people to say goodbye to. I'll miss everyone so much. But I am really glad that I have this opportunity to study abroad this year. I've actually had a recent change of plans. Earlier I had decided to go to Austria for spring school at Tauernhof. I was so excited to live in the Austrian alps. But I found out that the course would end late enough in June so that I couldn't also work at Cascades Camp for the summer, which I've always wanted to do. I had to make a tough decision, but I eventually chose to go to Sweden's spring school called Holsby Brunn. I'm really excited now to see Sweden and learn more about it. It sounds like such a wonderful country. Please pray for me as I travel and transition into a new culture and lifestyle. And please write me letters, too! I'll be in England September 25 - December 15 and January 9 - March 18. Then I'll be in Sweden April 2 - May 27. I would absolutely love to receive some letters from friends. Thanks!

Capernwray Hall
Carnforth
Lancashire LA6 1AG
England

Fackelbärarna
Brunnsvägen 31
S-570 15 Holsbybrunn
Sweden

No comments:

Post a Comment